Integrated solutions for autonomous perimeter protection
The system is based on the use of seismic acoustic sensors installed along the perimeter, detecting ground motions caused by intruders at distances from 100 to 300 m. The mobile, quick-to-deploy, autonomous, wireless security alarm system is specifically designed for the protection of perimeters. Its operating principle is based on the extensive use of seismic acoustic sensors in conjunction with other means of surveillance.
Ready to use in 2 hours
TRESSPASSERS ARE DETECTED BEFORE THEY TRESPASS!
- When an intruder approaches the perimeter, the ground vibration produced is detected by the Vibration Guard module.
- The firmware of the Vibration Guard module processes the seismogram of the signal & identifies it as a true or false alarm.
- The alarm signal along with the seismogram (if required) are transmitted from the Vibration Guard to the Base and mobile Watch Dog unit.
- The alarm is displayed on Watch Dog and system monitors indicating the sector where the trespassing has occurred.
- Additional camera units can be installed so that the base stations and Watch Dog units can receive photographic confirmation of the alarm.